Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tempo Tuesday

Had another awesome Tuesday run. Started off really slow - not feeling great and had Daisy with me but it got better and better. Ran her for 30 mins and then decided to do a tempo run for the remaining 30 mins. Felt great! I felt like I could've easily run longer and a bit faster. I love that feeling!

Well, the training plan is getting interesting...or should I say challenging. The weather forecast is not good for the weekend and it's the "biggee" weekend (3:15 run and 6 hr run). So, I'm going to have to shift things around. Right now, I am planning to ride on Friday and since I teach at 1:25, I will have to leave at 7:00 AM! And it's probably going to be in the low 30's - yowsa!

Fortunately, Sarah is going with me and maybe we'll hook up with Marshall. Sarah is planning to ride the first 3 hrs with me which will really help. I dont want to hold Marshall back so not sure if he'll ride with us or not.

Then, the run will be either Sat or Sun. Sunday would be nice since it would give me a day to rest but the kids are singing in church and if I go on Saturday, then I could actually attend church for once! We'll see.

One day at a time...

No comments: