Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Go Away Flu!!!

With the Ironman one month from today (Nov. 7th), my biggest challenge is not swimming anymore, it's keeping the flu at bay. Evan has been sick the last few days and Kurt thinks it's likely that he has H1N1. Whatever he has, I don't want it! And I hope he gets better soon - its hard to see your kid so sick (103 temp this morning).

I did get a short but good swim in this AM. Got in the water at 6:17, a little later than I wanted, and out by 7:00. With Evan sick at home, I needed to get back as soon as I could (although he was happily watching cartoons when I arrived).

I missed Monday's swim and now that I may bike on Friday, I won't be able to swim that day either. So, I'll swim again tomorrow (and hopefully go longer) and then again on Saturday. Hoping to do 30 mins of Spinervals this morning, run tomorrow AM, and then bike 5:45 on Friday. Whew!

No comments: