Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yowsa!

Just got back from running 113 minutes with Dan and Jenny. The plan called for 1 hr and 45 mins but it took a little longer to get back home. And man oh man, are my quads hurting! Me thinks I wasn't quite recovered from the long course!

But we got 'er done. Jenny is training for Boulder Backroads Marathon and Dan is doing some half-marathons this fall. And me, well, you know, I got that big 'ol triathlon in Florida comin up...

But it's so nice to run with good friends. The time goes by so much faster and Dan is one of those guys that women can joke around with on "taboo" topics and not be embarrassed (take a wild guess what some of those topics are).

Even though I can barely walk, it was a good training day!

Tomorrow is a 3 hr ride with Lynne and Marshall...off to eat (or drink) more carbs!

No comments: