Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another good swim

Can't believe I'm writing these words but I truly had another good swim today. I swam at Master's and usually on Tuesdays I'm pretty sore from swimming on Monday but today I felt great. Felt like I could've swam a lot longer than I did (I left due to lightening).

I'm very slow but I'm not too worried about it. I know I'm slow because at Master's swim, I swim next to other people I know - Jenny, Todd, Jim, etc - and they all beat me by a lot. Sometimes it gets to me, to be the slowest swimmer there but other days I swim blissfully on my own, not caring who is sailing past me in the next lane. As long as I can do 2.4 miles in <90 mins, I'm happy.

Tomorrow I plan to run but I'm keeping the intensity down this week to taper for half-IM this weekend. Rock on!

No comments: