Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trainer blues

I needed to get an hour ride in today but it was raining so I rode my trainer inside. I had decided to start riding my trainer anyway since I have no time to ride outside during the week. Well, I didn't do the ride until 6:00 PM and I'm just not energetic at that time of day and couldn't get a good pace going. Watched the news and kept a steady pace but I hardly got my heart rate up so not sure it was worth it. But better than nothing.

I am swamped with school work and my training tends to take a backseat during the week because I'm determined to get my work done. I can't go into class unprepared...and two classes is a lot more work than one. Especially when one class is a brand new class and I'm having to develop all the lectures, assignments, tests, from scratch. Just feeling very overwhelmed right now.

Tomorrow I hope to run and lift. Friday is swim and of course, the weekend is the big stuff. All my FB friends are psyched for the weekend and I'm dreading it! I can't wait until Monday because all I have to do is swim! This weekend I'm "only" running 2 hrs on Saturday (vs 2:45) and riding 5 hrs on Sunday. Sounds like we have a good group on Sunday, which makes all the difference in the world!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good group Saturday too, btw!