Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The swimming is good!

I never thought I'd be writing this but I'm actually loving Master's swim club. I actually look forward to it now. I'm still way slower than the other folks there but I don't care. I'm getting better and that's all that counts.

BUT it is very hard to get out of a warm bed on a cold, dark morning at 5:00 AM to go swim. That's the hard part! But once I'm down there, it's fun and challenging. The comaderie is great - I would never swim this hard on my own - and the workouts are hard, which is what I need.

Today I have to bike in addition to swimming...in fact, thats what I should be doing right now but I'm stalling! I'm tired but its a good tired. Need to get ready for class...have a ton of school stuff to do so I might ride the trainer when I get home from class. We'll see.

No comments: