Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quickie

Not much time today for exercise so I defaulted to what I do best: run. I should've swam but it was quicker to get out the door for a run so I did....ran with Daisy for 3 miles and then a fast mile without her. Lifted weights and that was it.

Since I'm trying to record my training here, I'll mention that yesterday I did nothing...NADA....and it was ok. Just kind of a low-energy kind of day which happens once in awhile. Even debated whether to keep this blog or not but I do find that it keeps me accountable, whether anyone reads it or not.

Headed out the door tomorrow for Ogden, Utah, to watch my husband compete in the Xterra Winter Quadrathlon on Sunday. Hoping to get a long run in on Saturday by myself. The weather there looks pretty crappy but hey, a cold/wet run is better than no run!

No comments: