Friday, March 20, 2009

Catch As, Catch Can

Had a good run today. Jenny needed to do a long run today (Friday) because she won't have time tomorrow so she asked if I could run with her. I had to take the kids to school and could go at 8:30 after I dropped them off. So I took Daisy with me and left from Monfort. Ran down 47th Avenue until I ran into Jenny.

We ran out to Joesphine's Jone's park, around there, back by WOW to Monfort. Jenny had had a rough morning so she needed to vent. It's so nice to have friends that run because we can share all of our frustrations while we run (and kill two birds with one stone!).

I needed to get home so cut the run a little shorter than planned but at least I got a run in. She ran 3 hrs and plans to run another hour tomorrow....wow, I feel like a wimp! Will run tomorrow too but not too long since we have a soccer game at 10:30 (need to get there by 10:00. Plan to bike on Sunday.

No comments: