Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bunny Hill Run

I'm getting behind in recording my workouts and finding it too easy to shrug it off....this blog really does help me stay accountable! Some days I wonder why I'm doing this and have thought several times about deleting it but for some reason, I keep plugging away. And after reading Dan's hilarious comment from yesterday's post, I have reason to continue....

Anyway, got a great run in yesterday. Took the kids to school and parked at my mom's house near WOW. Ran the same loop that I biked the other day - 20th to the turnoff for the Fun Plex (not sure what that road is called), north by the Fun Plex and then east up "Bunny Hill" to 59th Avenue and back. I love that loop! I ran it twice and despite feeling under the weather I felt great.

Say what??? How can you feel great when you are feeling "under the weather"??? Most runners know what I mean. You can still run when you're not feeling well (except when you have a fever). I had been battling some kind of GI bug for a few days and was even feeling light-headed yesterday but still had a great run.

Listened to Slumdog soundtrack again - great music to run to!

Today I'm riding with Lynne. Still feeling under the weather so it will probably be a slow ride but right now, a slow ride is better than no ride (uh 0h, I'm starting to sound like a triathlete - someone help me please!)

No comments: