Friday, February 20, 2009

Down Time

Not feeling well today but managed to squeeze in a 45 min run with Daisy. Better than nothing. Yesterday I rode the trainer for 30 mins. Whoop-dee-doo!

Taking a church group to Beaver Meadows tomorrow to do some tubing, ice skating, and snow shoeing, with the kids, of course, so need to move my long run to Sunday (before church, of course). Trying to think positive....I will get it done, I will get it done, I will get it done....

Right now I've decided to do what I can for the next month, mainly due to work commitments, and then gear up for full-fledged IM training on April 1. Marshall is already way ahead of me but he's going to start a 26-week IM training plan developed by Gale Bernhardt and that's what I want to do too. So maybe that will help my motivation level (which is waning big time right now).

I will say that keeping this blog really does help to keep me accountable. I know a few people who read it (hello!) and just knowing that helps me to keep going....a little bit of pressure is a good thing!

No comments: