Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dogs and Ipods

Today I had a short, but good run. Unfortunately, I had misplaced my Ipod and thinking that I had left it in the condo in Winter Park, spent almost an hour trying to track down the number of the management company for the condo. Kurt could not answer my calls so I had to find it myself and strangely enough, it was difficult to do.

Finally, after finding the right number and asking the head of housekeeping to please, please, please, go look for my Ipod in Unit #4, I found the darn thing in the side pouch of my suitcase.... ARRRGGGHHH! An hour of looking, stressing, haggling with wrong numbers, I find it right where it was supposed to be.

So, I left for my run at 10:30, which is very late for me. The good news is that it was so warm that I wore shorts and t-shirt.

Took Daisy with me, which I thought would be good since she hadn't run since Saturday. But she seemed tired and didn't run very fast. She stopped at least 5 times to sprawl out on patches of snow....she must have been hot. I literally had to drag her off the snow to get home. Weird run all together!

I lifted weights and noticed that it's getting easier - woo hoo! I'll take the small successes anyday.

No comments: