Monday, February 8, 2010

How 'Bout Those Saints???

Wow, what a game!  And I'm not even a football fan. In fact, I didn't even know who was in the Superbowl until last Friday (tragic, I know). But I was on the edge of my seat the entire game.

And we topped it off with great food: Cindy's Healthy Nachos, Chicken Tortilla Soup, Sunshine Wheat Beer, and Kurt's Famous Mint Chocolate Chip Cake with reduced-fat vanilla ice cream. Yummy!

And since I bet my daughter a bag of Skittles that the Saints would win, I'll finish it all off with well, a bag of Skittles (just kidding, I won't make her buy them for me!).

So, did I do any training yesterday...hmmm...its Monday morning and I'm trying to remember....oh yes, I ran Daisy around the football field at UNC a few times (love watching that dog run!) and then I tooled around the neighborhood at a very slow pace a few times. Still sore from Saturday but it felt good to get out.

I can finally use the basement so I'll probably spin later this morning. Can't go swimming today...no explanation needed. Oh, and maybe I'll lift a few weights too. Gotta work off the extra beer I had yesterday (just kidding, I only had two!).

Happy Monday!

No comments: