Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hmmm...

Tomorrow is the Greeley Triathlon and because of that, I rode on Thursday...and because I rode long on Thurs, I was sore on Friday so I didn't run or ride (and no time to swim), and then today I still felt sore and tired so I didn't do anything....SO that means I took two days off and I'm only doing a sprint tri tomorrow.

Why does that matter??? It means I missed two days of training and I'm only working hard for an hour and 20 mins or so tomorrow. I am wondering if I should've NOT done this tri and instead, gotten in two good long workouts - a long run today and a long ride tomorrow.

I really worry about it as it may affect my training for the IM. Hmmmm.....

Lynne says that now that she has done an IM, she thinks we worry too much and that it's still pretty early so that helps to hear that. I guess Iwon't worry.

I seeded myself at 11:00 mins for the swim tomorrow and foudn out that all my friends (who are better swimmers than me) estimated their swim time around 9:00 mins! I feel like I'm way behind already. Ugh.

Just not having a good day today. Hope tomorrow is better!

No comments: