Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hot Fun in the Summertime

Its supposed to be 101 degrees today so Jenny, Kevin, and I ran early (but not that early - it got hot!).

Jenny is nursing a sore butt muscle so we went really slow out to the stop sign and back. I added on an extra mile at the end because I was feeling good (but was sore later).

Sarah, Brenda, and Dan ran 12 miles today but I elected to not go with them. Just not ready for that distance yet. And it didn't even bother me!

Quick recap of the week: Monday I swam at the lake - did two loops around the island, felt great.

Tuesday I ran 5-6 miles and actually felt pretty good. Weds was a fabulous 58 mile ride (see previous post), Thurs was a tired-legs run that felt pretty good and Master's swim at 5:00. Friday I spun for 30 mins and then did a lovely swim at Centennial pool at 5:00 PM by myself.

Not a bad week at all!

Tomorrow I'm riding with Sarah and Brenda. We are going to try 3 hrs and then running 30 mins - in the heat!  It will be extremely tough but I'll give it a shot.

No comments: